Gaming news and opinion.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Operation Anchorage -- Review

It's out and I can't play because I don't have any money to buy stupid Microsoft points. WTF! Good thing Skidrow released the torrent. It took me about 2 hours to blow through this at level 14. It had a feel of any given FPS, it was not like you were playing Fallout, or an RPG for that matter. I'm not sure if I was happy with this. You kill the same 2 units over and over again. The tundra is very bleak and you can't freely roam around. The plot to the mission is cool, but it seems very short. The items you get at the end of it are uber to say the least. Well worth doing the mission, but if you have beat the game 5 times like most of us have it's not that big of a help because you can kill everything with the existing weapons. Hopefully the OA items will come in handy for future DLC. I'm going to have to give this a thumbs down, since it took a million years to come out and was in fact short and not very hard.

No comments: